In this article we will have a look at the best crypto apps in 2022! We will have a look at 9 different apps: Binance, Bitpanda, Coinbase, Tradingview, Coingecko, CoinMarketCap, Crypto.com, Coincap and Delta and we will discuss each of the app’s advantages and disadvantages
Changpeng Zhao established this Hong Kong-based cryptocurrency exchange platform in 2017. Binance is one of the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchanges in terms of trading volume. This exchange platform’s terms and conditions are governed by Hong Kong law, and it is not listed on any stock exchange. Furthermore, this trading platform is now available in the United States. While in the United States, you can use its subsidiary site Binance US. Depending on your trading experience, you can choose from a variety of trading platforms at Binance. Binance’s trading platform consists of the following components: – Spot trading – Depending on your trading experience level, you can choose between three different interfaces in this Binance trading platform: basic, classic, and advanced.
Margin trading is available for some trading pairs, and you can trade with up to ten times leverage on some coins on this platform. You can choose between cross and isolated margins. Binance supports up to 200 cryptocurrencies for trading, depositing, and withdrawing. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Chainlink, Binance coin, Basic Attention Token, Cosmos, and other cryptocurrencies are examples.
• Excellent reputation
• Safe and secure
• Established industry presence
• It has multiple trading options, i.e., spot, margin, stock token, and many more.
• Own exchange token; hence you will have several exclusive rights, e.g., launchpad investing eligibility, lower trading charges, the ability to convert other crypto balances into BNB, plus many more.
• Over 500 crypto tradeable assets and pairs. • Multiple useful features
• Multiple payment options
• Excellent customer support
• Low trading fees
• Multilingual support
• Not available in all states of USA
• It has limited deposit options
• Its trade partners are not verified under 2 BTC
Binance is available on iOS and Android, and therefore you can download the app and manage your assets instantly anytime and from anywhere comfortably.
Bitpanda is a Vienna-based Austrian fintech company. Bitpanda was founded in 2014 and specialized in the purchase and sale of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, particularly in Europe. This platform is one of the most dependable and efficient exchanges for purchasing cryptocurrency, particularly in Europe. You can also use Bitpanda to invest in precious metals such as gold and silver. You will not have to trade with other users with this crypto app because you can buy coins directly at a fixed broker commission. This crypto app service includes Bitpanda To Go, which allows you to purchase cash-equivalent coupon codes in post offices throughout Austria and then redeem them later on Bitpanda for cryptocurrency purchases. Bitpanda Savings enable you to buy Bitcoin and other currencies and set up a savings plan in which you commit a certain amount each month. Bitpanda Metals enables you to diversify your portfolio by purchasing 100% insured precious metals such as gold and silver. Bitpanda swap allows you to exchange one cryptocurrency for another instantly. Bitpanda Plus, Bitpanda Pay, Bitpanda Pro, and Bitpanda Token are among the others.
• It supports and accepts up to 5 fiat currencies, i.e., Euro, US Dollar, British Pound, Swiss franc
• It has more than one million users
• Various payments and withdrawal methods
• Supports buying and selling from multiple cryptocurrencies
• It is beginner-friendly
• It has additional services
• Supports a variety of digital assets such as gold and silver
• Only European residents enjoy its complete services
• It is not available worldwide
• Its charges are very high compared to other BTC prices
• It does not have insurances
Bitpanda is available on iOS and Android; therefore, you can easily download the app and manage or exchange cryptos instants from anywhere and at any time.
Coinbase is one of the best and the largest cryptocurrency trading platforms with amazing offers in 2021. This trading platform was launched in 2012 in San Francisco by Brian Armstrong and Fred Ehrsam, making it one of the oldest and the most used cryptocurrency brokers currently available. Since its launch, Coinbase has become one of the renowned cryptocurrency companies globally. Additionally, this trading platform was initially a Bitcoin brokerage service when it started, and it is currently a fully regulated and licensed exchange and broker-in-one. This trading platform is also available in more than 100 countries, and it has over 30 million clients globally.
Further, Coinbase has remarkably grown financially since its launching in 2012. It has raised more than $540 million from global leading investors like Rabbit Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, and NYSE. Moreover, Coinbase has filed for an IPO in 2021
• It has a wide variety of different currencies
• Easy to use interface platform
• Compatible with a variety of fiat and different payment methods
• You can upgrade it freely to Coinbase Pro (GDAX)
• Safe asset storage
• Secure Wallet encryption
• It offers more than 50 cryptocurrencies for trading, investment, and staking.
• It has a simple and easy-to-use interface.
• It offers you protection from severe price slippage in the existing volatile market since it consistently ranks among highly liquid exchanges.
• It is insured
• Low minimum to fund account
• It is accessible in more than 100 countries globally.
• It is available on iOS and Android mobile apps.
• It is FDIC insured
• It has only six coins available for staking currently, and its charges are pretty high
• Its other products and services apart from the Pro trading platform are expensive
• Some customers have privacy concerns due to its high levels of compliance with regulations
• Each time Bitcoin experiences price action pikes; it has regular downtimes
• Its debit cards are not available in many countries
Coinbase is available on iOS and Android, and therefore you can download the app at your convenience.
Tradingview is an all-in-one technical analysis platform that combines chats, screening, and backtesting. In that case, the TradingView should be your first port of call. This cryptocurrency app is cloud-based, and it has a social community of over 10 million users. This social community allows you to share and receive trading ideas and strategies, making it a great place to connect and learn. With this cryptocurrency app, you can find a trading solution from anywhere in the world.
This cloud-based stocks, Forex, and cryptocurrency technical platform comes with multiple free features that you can use for combining chats, screening, and backtesting. Some of the features include
• Drawing Tools – the cloud-based platform has over 50 drawing tools available for all plans. The drawing tools include lines and trends, geometric shapes, patterns, and annotations. With the drawing tools in this cloud-based platform, you will better understand the technical aspects of the markets.
• Server-Side Alerts
• Paper Trading simulator
• Pine script
• HTML5 Charts.
• iOS APP
• trading courses
• user-friendly interface
TradingView has up to 4 subscription plans that you can choose from depending on your preference, i.e., Free Plan, Pro Plan, Pro + Plan, and finally, Premium Plan.
• It offers up to a 30-days free trial in all three paid plan options
• It has multiple customizable options
• You can chart trade using selected brokers
• You can have access to a list of the top 20 stocks with the most gains and losses in real- time
• It accepts Bitcoin for an annual subscription plan
• You will be able to access real-time relevant stock news as they come in
• You will be able to publish ideas for future use without the public seeing them • It has a calendar of critical events that may likely cause volatility in the market
• The premium package option is a bit expensive
• Level 2 data is not provided even in the premium subscription
• Telling if the drawings you have created have been saved or not is not easy.
TradingView is available on iOS and Android. However, you must-have phones with iOS version 11 or later and Android version 6 and later to download and use this cloud-based platform.
This is a cryptocurrency data aggregator that you can use to get trading information from multiple cryptocurrency exchanges globally. This cryptocurrency data aggregator was launched in 2014, making it one of the industry’s earliest and oldest data aggregators to date. Additionally, CoinGecko tracks more than 4,700 coins and more than 300 exchanges, making it one of the largest data aggregators. With this crypto app, you will be able to get an in-depth analysis of the crypto market. Apart from track and measure coins and tokens by market cap or volume, you can also use this app to track other factors. You can follow a project’s code progress and open-source code development, community growth, and other significant events that may impact its value.
• You will be provided with several transparent and qualitative facts for you to be able to understand the altcoins available easily.
• The crypto app provides a 360-degree overview of any particular cryptocurrency.
• You will be provided data for live pricing, trading volume, tickers, exchanges.
• It provides an insight into critical issues affecting the market and significant occurrences throughout the year.
• With this crypto app, you will be provided with reliable information sources in the largely unregulated industry.
• It only has 21 endpoints and therefore not the best option for traders and enterprises
• There are issues with data manipulation
CoinGecko is available on iOS and Android, and therefore you can download the app on your phone and conveniently use it anywhere and anytime.
This is one of the best crypto apps in 2021 that you can use to get information on cryptocurrencies. This crypto app is considered the most-referenced price-tracking website for crypto assets in the constant and fast-growing cryptocurrency world. This is a must-have crypto app if you want to get transparent and reliable details about cryptocurrencies. This crypto app was founded in 2013 by Brandon Chez. In 2020 this crypto app was acquired by Binance Capital Management. Despite being purchased by Binance, CoinMarketCap still operates independently from its parent company. With this crypto app, you will get accurate, timely, and unbiased information regarding cryptocurrencies.
• This platform is a trusted source of information regarding digital currency rates
• It provides users with the real-time presentation of courses
• With This platform, you will have thousands of different currencies in one place
• It offers transparent cryptocurrency ranking
• It offers you the ability to use filters and personalization
• There are no charges associated with using this platform
• It provides users with additional tools
• The number of API calls that you can make per month of the free plan has limitations
CoinMarketCap is available on iOS and Android; hence you can download the app and access cryptocurrency details conveniently and comfortably from anywhere.
This cryptocurrency app, which was created in 2016, is a digital asset platform that allows for the trade of more than 80 cryptocurrencies. This online exchange software currently provides investors and traders with a diverse choice of cryptocurrency products and services. You will be able to purchase, sell, store, earn, spend, lend, and even pay your bills using cryptocurrencies if you use this digital asset platform. Furthermore, you will be exposed to the market of the most widely used and popular cryptocurrencies in the world, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, and Litecoin.
• You can buy, trade, and sell more than 80 cryptocurrencies.
• It has more than 5 million users globally.
• It has up to 12% interest APY crypto staking.
• The trading platform is advanced with tools and indicators.
• It has trading charges from 0.16%, depending on volume.
• It has multiple payment options, i.e., Bank transfer, credit card, and Crypto Transfers, that you can use depending on your preference.
• It gives you the power to track, monitor, and manage your overall crypto portfolio.
• It has more than 90 cryptocurrencies available for traders in the U.S.
• You can spend and earn rewards using your visa card
• It is beginner-friendly
• You will be able to earn interest on your holdings
• Low charges
• Not available everywhere globally
• It does not have educational resources
• Not easy to navigate the platform
Crypto.com is available on iOS and Android, and therefore you can download the app and track, monitor, and manage your overall crypto portfolio from anywhere and at any time.
This is a real-time cryptocurrency market data site, and with this crypto app, you can see all the cryptocurrencies by market cap or trade volume and view details of specific coins. Therefore, you can use this international market app to buy, track and anticipate the market prices for cryptocurrencies to sell later and make profits. Additionally, you can use this platform to trade over 500 cryptocurrencies. You also do not need a lot of money to start trading on Coincap. To be able to start trading cryptocurrencies on this market, you will only need some knowledge and maybe experience on how to trade cryptocurrencies, and you will be good to go.
• You can use this crypto app to trade over 500 cryptocurrencies
• It provides high leverage compared to even Forex.
• You will not incur any transaction cost when everything is being recorded digitally
• It does not have deposit and withdrawal fees
• You do not need a lot of money to start trading on this platform
• It has a pretty minimalistic and user-friendly interface
• It is prone to crypto volatility
• It has high leverage costs
CoinCap is available on iOS and Android, and therefore you can download the app and use it to trade conveniently at any time from anywhere.
This crypto app is a cryptocurrency tracker, and it supports over 7,000 varieties of coins. You can sync data across a few devices and create multiple portfolios for different investors or strategies using this cryptocurrency tracker. Additionally, you will be able to analyze your trade history and assets using this crypto app.
• You can set up Bitcoin and Ethereum price alerts plus any other asset they support
• The basic features are free to use
• It is well designed with detailed information as a pure crypto tracker. It has detailed information on price, inventory of assets, information on projects, and news.
• It has a relatively strong list of exchange and wallet connections.
• It has an intelligence tool called Delta Direct that will give you updates from your highlighted or favorite projects.
• It supports over 300 cryptocurrency exchanges.
• It is currently available for mobile-only, i.e., iOS and Android.
• It is not free if you want to get a complete list of features
• It does not support trading within the app
• It only supports exchanges for pricing purposes.
Delta is available on iOS and Android, and therefore you can download the app on your phone and track the exchanges conveniently from anywhere at any time.
In this day and age, investors need to stay up-to-date with the latest from cryptocurrency exchanges. The best crypto apps will be a necessity for all investors. As Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency prices continue to rise, cryptocurrencies are becoming a more mainstream investment option. The need for these crypto apps will continue to grow as more people begin trading Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies on their phones. These apps will keep everything needed at your fingertips, including information about your portfolio, current trends in the market, information about upcoming ICOs and news updates from sources you trust.